HOW CAN CLUBS SUPPORT RIDERS AT E/D/D*/C LEVEL?
- Design rally sessions around the requirements of the certificates.
- Plan your rally program 12 months in advance using PCA Syllabus of Instruction as a guide.
- Advise riders and parents of which certificate manual to purchase from the PCA member store.
- Print each rider a Pony Club Victoria Certificate Marking Sheet applicable to their certificate level. This is to record what each rider has completed at rally in order to track their progress.
- Arrange any specialists that might need to attend to assist riders. For example, asking your local farrier to come and share his knowledge of hoof care.
- Ensure horse care ‘theory’ and equitation science groundwork topics are interesting. Encourage your coaches to be creative and keep sessions fun.
- Encourage your coaches to stay up to date by attending Pony Club Victoria coach development days or to get a PCA NCAS Accreditation.
HOW DO CLUBS ORDER PRESENTATION CERTIFICATES AND DISKS?
Upon successful achievement of level, the rider will be presented with a presentation certificate, disk and their membership portal will be updated to reflect achievement ‘electronically’.
Badges and presentation certificates are available for clubs to order through the Pony Club Victoria Shop.
RECORDING THE CERTIFICATE ON THE MEMBERS PROFILE
Clubs can log into the Club Administration Portal and record certificates on a member’s profile.
> LOGIN TO MYPONYCLUB
> Go to MEMBERS
> Select MANAGE CERTIFICATES
> Search for the member and record the certificate with the date achieved.
Clubs can do this until D Star certificate level.