2020/21 COACH MEMBERSHIP
Membership period 1 JUL 2020 – 31 DEC 2021
WHO NEEDS TO BE A PONY CLUB COACH MEMBER
All individuals coaching at Pony Club must become a Coach Member in MyPonyClub and must hold a current WWCC which is recorded in the MyPonyClub system.
- $0 Volunteer coaches
- $0 Riders - Volunteer coaches
- $25 Paid Coaches
HOW DO I SIGN UP OR RENEW COACH MEMBERSHIP?
CURRENT MEMBERS (riding, supporting or coach)
LOGIN to your Member Profile and click on the COACH button which can be found on the "Member Home Screen". Select the year you are signing up to.
- New coaches who do not have a member profile (so not a club supporter or riding member or previously signed up as a coach) will SIGN UP from the MEMBER PORTAL page.
- If the system says you are already a member when you try to sign up go to GET YOUR ID from the Member Portal.
Call the State Office on 03 8685 8925 if you need help.
HOW DO I KNOW IF I HAVE A MEMBER PROFILE?
- GET YOUR ID if the system can match your details with a record it will send you a password reset email.
HOW DO I KNOW IF I AM A CURRENT COACH MEMBER?
- LOGIN to your MyPonyClub Member Profile and if you have been registered as a Coach you will have a tab in your profile called GIVE BACK. Click on the dropdown menu labelled COACH INFORMATION, this will tell you when your coach membership expires.
HOW DO I NOMINATE THE CLUBS I COACH AT IN MYPONYCLUB?
- LOGIN to your MyPonyClub Member Profile click on GIVE BACK select COACH INFORMATION. Scroll down the screen and find nominate clubs and add from the drop down list or clubs the ones you coach for.
HOW DO I SHOW I AM A CURRENT COACH MEMBER?
- Download the MyPonyClub app by searching Pony Club Australia in your favourite AppStore.
- Your Coach & Official details will then show in the tabs labelled Coach Information or Official Information.
- Nominate the clubs you coach at within the COACH INFORMATION tab.
- Clubs can also attach you to their list so they will be able to see that you are a current PCV coach.