Entries close 14 OCT 2018
Horseland Mini Horse Trials
ENTER HERE | Entries close 14 OCT 2018
Dressage tests (PCV2013)
- Grade 5 | 5C (40 x 20m arena)
- Grade 6 | 5A (40 x 20m arena)
- Grade 4 | 4C (40 x 20m arena)
- Grade 3 | 3C (60 x 20m arena)
Horse Trials and Showjumping (Max heights and spreads)
- Grade 6 | Max height: 0.35m | Max spread: Base: 0.35m, High point: 0.35
- Grade 5 | Max height: 0.50m | Max spread: Base: 0.65m, High point: 0.50
- Grade 4 | Max height: 0.60m | Max spread: Base: 0.85m, High point: 0.65
Combined training Riders entering the horse trials can also enter the combined training giving them two competitions. Their score for dressage and show jumping can be carried over to the combined training section.
- Horse Trials entries will only ride the dressage and show jumping once.
- Combined training entries only do not have to enter the horse trials but can just enter the combined training section.