Call for Nominations to the National Advisory Sub-Committee!
Please complete the Expression of Interest form and forward to PCV before 31 May 2018
PCV is looking for enthusiastic and committed members to form the Nationals Advisory Sub-committee which will support riders selected to represent Victoria at the 2019 Nationals Championships in Sydney. We are also hoping that this group of people will form the Nationals Organising Committee for the 2021 Championships to be hosted by Victoria.
We are looking for people who can bring the following skills to the table:
- Specific discipline knowledge (mounted games, tetrathlon, quiz, dressage, eventing & showjumping)
- Event management
- Sponsorship and Marketing
- Great organisational skills
- Leadership – ability to co-ordinate a group of volunteers
- Team player – this is one of the few opportunities riders get to participate at an event with multi-disciplines and it is important that the members of the sub-committee support this ethos
- Strong promotion of the Nationals and State events leading up to the Championships
It is anticipated that in the next 16 months prior to the Sydney event in the September school holidays, committee members would be available to attend 4 – 6 meetings either in person or via conference call. That they would have sufficient time to take on specific tasks such as organising training days, uniform, managing budgets, travel & accommodation, logistics etc.
Obviously hosting the event in 2021 will be a huge undertaking and will require greater time commitment to ensure Victoria runs the ‘best event ever’.
The National Championships represent the pinnacle of a rider’ journey through Pony Club and is a fabulous event to be involved in. Past riders and parents have enjoyed themselves immensely and have commented on what a positive experience they have had.
We look forward to having some new faces on the team.
Please complete the Expression of Interest form and forward to PCV before 31 May 2018.
Chair | PCV Nationals Advisory Sub-committee
Nomination Form - Word | Nomination Form - PDF