Applications are open for the position of National Mounted Games State Coach. Applications close: 9 FEB 2018
Applications are sought to appoint the State Coach for Senior National Mounted Games Teams. The PCV State Council invites interested coaches to apply for the position of State Coach for Senior Mounted Games Team. The appointment will be for one year.
Successful applicants will:
- Be responsible to the PCV State Council, PCV Coaching Director and NMG Sub Committee
- Be responsible for coaching at PCV NMG Squad clinics and training days – minimum of three per year and in the lead up to the PCA National Championships in the years in which they are held.
- Liaise with the NMG Selectors and NMG Sub Committee to discuss rider performance
- Attend the NMG National Championships in the year in which they are held.
Qualifications and Experience
- Current NCAS Coaching qualification
- Current PCV Coach Membership
- Current Working with Children Check Card
- Demonstrated competition experience in Mounted Games highly regarded
Skills, Personal Attributes
- High level communication skills
- High degree of personal and professional integrity and an ability to follow the principles laid down in the Coaches Code of Conduct
- Computer skills and access to emails
- Current Drivers licence
- Coaching PCV NMG Senior Squad Clinics at $200/day in the lead up to the Championships.
- There will be no per diem remuneration for coaching at the Nationa l Championships However, PCV will provide travel and accommodation to attend the Event.
POSITION DESCRIPTION | Applications close: 9 FEB 2018
How to Apply
Send a brief resume to:
E: firstname.lastname@example.org | 73-75 Mackie Road, Mulgrave 3170
Applications close: ??