PCV Prorata Membership Fees - Available Now!
Pony Club Victoria membership fee will be discounted as of the 1st JULY 2021.
The price will automatically change for members when they sign up or upgrade in MyPonyClub.
Clubs are encouraged to look at ways of reducing the joining cost of membership for the later stages of the membership year and these discounts can be automated in the MyPonyClub system.
If you would like to learn more about reducing your club fees in MyPonyClub - click here!
PCV PRORATA MEMBERSHIP FEES
PCV Membership fees for riders joining Pony Club in the months of JULY, AUG, SEP & OCT the price will be as follows:
- $31 | Ready2Ride Program Members* (discount applies from the 12 JULY 2021)
- $107 | Junior Riding Member*
- $107 | Riders without Horses*
- $122 | Associate Riding Member*
- $122 | Adult Riding Member*
PCV Membership fees for riders joining Pony Club in the months of NOV & DEC the price will be as follows:
- $26 | Ready2Ride Program Members*
- $26 | Junior Riding Member*
- $26 | Riders without Horses*
- $32 | Associate Riding Member*
- $32 | Adult Riding Member*
*A $15.13 Pony Club Australia membership fee also applies to all riding memberships.
HOW DO MEMBERS GET THIS DISCOUNT?
The reduced price of PCV membership will automatically be applied to new memberships when the member signs up.
- Members can’t prebuy a membership price; the system will charge the rate that is relevant in the month the member is applying for membership. Example: The member will be charged the October membership rate if they sign up in October even if they are starting in November. If the member is starting in November then make sure the member signs up in November.
Upgrades of membership will also receive this reduced rate plus the discount of the upgrade. The system will automatically make these adjustments to the price.