- The Pony Club Association of Victoria Inc (A0013413S) is the publisher of the ponyclubvic.org.au website and makes its contents accessible worldwide to anyone with access to the Internet. Access 'to' and 'use' of the ponyclubvic.org.au website are subject to the terms and conditions of this User Agreement and Copyright Notice and all applicable laws and regulations, including those governing copyright and trademark.
- By accessing ponyclubvic.org.au you accept, without limitation or qualification, all of the terms and conditions contained in this User Agreement. The Pony Club Association of Victoria Inc and its affiliates reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time and without notice.
- The materials used and displayed on ponyclubvic.org.au, including but not limited to text, software, photographs, graphics, illustrations, artwork, video, music, sound, names, logos, trademarks and service marks, are the property of the Pony Club Association of Victoria Inc or its affiliates and are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws. All rights are reserved. Advertisers, hosted sites and contributing writers may also hold rights to some material.
- Ponyclubvic's content is solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You agree not to modify, reproduce, re-transmit, distribute, disseminate, display as part of another Web site, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any such material without the written permission of the Pony Club Association of Victoria Inc or the appropriate affiliate.
- You acknowledge that all right, title and interest, including all property rights, in this website and its component parts is the sole and exclusive property of The Pony Club Association of Victoria Inc (A0013413S)
- When using this website you may temporarily store an electronic copy or print out a hard copy of part of this website solely for your own personal use.
- You agree not to reproduce, frame, transmit, broadcast, adapt, modify, reverse assemble or reverse compile this website, or any of its component parts.
You are authorised to hyperlink to this site strictly on the basis that such hyperlinking is directly to the front page of the website and not otherwise.
- You agree not to reproduce or use any of the trade marks displayed on this website.
You shall not use this website in a manner that breaches, or is likely to breach, any law or relevant code of conduct or that infringes any persons rights.
- The ponyclubvic website contains information, calendars, facts and opinions, advice and statements from various individuals and organisations. This is provided on an 'as is' basis, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, other than those which are imposed by and incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under the laws applicable to this agreement. Neither the Pony Club Association of Victoria Inc nor its affiliates endorses or is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, opinion, advice or statement on the ponyclubvic.org.au website.
- The ponyclubvic.org.au website may contains bulletin boards, discussion forums and pen pals section which allow you and other users to post information, provide feedback to the Pony Club Association of Victoria Inc and its affiliates, and interact with others within the site. You agree not to post or transmit any unlawful, harmful, threatening, harassing, obscene, profane, vulgar, hateful, defamatory, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind.
- You will be responsible for, and indemnify the Pony Club Association of Victoria Inc, its affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, agents, and representatives against any claim arising from any material that you post or transmit. Although the Pony Club Association of Victoria Inc and its affiliates may from time to time monitor or review discussions, guest books, postings, transmissions and bulletin boards on the ponyclubvic.org.au website, neither the Pony Club Association of Victoria Inc nor its affiliates is under any obligation to do so.
- You acknowledge that the Pony Club Association of Victoria Inc, and its affiliates do not control the information available on the bulletin boards and that any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information or content presented or disseminated on any bulletin board are those of their respective authors who are solely liable for their content. The Pony Club Association of Victoria Inc, and its affiliates reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to edit, refuse to post or remove any material submitted to or posted on the bulletin boards.
- Your use of the ponyclubvic.org.au website is at your own risk. Neither the Pony Club Association of Victoria Inc, nor any of its affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, agents, or representatives shall be liable to you or anyone else for any loss or injury or any damages arising out of your access or use of, or your inability to access or use, ponyclubvic.org.au and the information available on the ponyclubvic.org.au website, or arising out of any action taken in response to or as a result of any information available on the ponyclubvic.org.au website. You hereby waive any and all claims against the Pony Club Association of Victoria Inc, and its affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, agents, and representatives arising out of your use of the ponyclubvic.org.au website and the information available thereon.
- Any communication or material you post or transmit at the ponyclubvic.org.au website is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. You assume full responsibility for anything you post or transmit, and you grant the Pony Club Association of Victoria Inc, and its affiliates the right to edit, copy, publish and distribute any information or content you post or transmit to the ponyclubvic.org.au website for any purpose.
- The Pony Club Association of Victoria Inc, and its affiliates do not review or monitor any Web sites linked to the ponyclubvic.org.au website, and are not responsible for the content of any such linked Web sites. Your linking to such Web sites is at your own risk.
- Be aware that if you voluntarily disclose personal information ( your name, e-mail address, etc.) on a bulletin board or in the pen pals section, that information can be collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited messages from other parties.
- This User Agreement stipulates 'Affiliates' this term means all Zones and Clubs affiliated with the Pony Club Association of Victoria Inc. (A0013413S)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
NOTICE SPECIFIC TO INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE.
- Any information that is made available to copy from this server is the copyrighted work of THE PONY CLUB ASSOCIATION OF VICTORIA INC (A0013413S)
NOTICE SPECIFIC TO DOCUMENTS AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE.
Permission to use Documents (such as white papers, news releases, datasheets and printed information) from this server ('Server') is granted, provided that:
The use of such Documents from this Server is for informational and non-commercial or personal use only and will not be copied or posted on any network computer or broadcast in any media, and
No modifications of any Documents are made, and
Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
Documents specified above do not include the design or layout of the Pony Club Association of Victoria website all elements of Pony Club Vic website's are protected by trade laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound or image from the Pony Club Vic website's may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by: The Pony Club Association of Victoria Inc. and/or its affiliates in the case of Zone or Club website's.
The Pony Club Association of Victoria and/or its affiliates and/or its web developer herby:
- Make no representations about the suitability of the information contained in the documents and related graphics published on this server for any purpose. All such documents and related graphics are provided 'as is' without warranty of any kind.
- The Pony Club Association of Victoria Inc and/or its affiliates and/or its web developer. Hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, including all implied warranties and conditions of, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
- In no event shall The Pony Club Association of Victoria Inc. and/or its affiliates and/or its web developer. Be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action of, negligence or other tortuous action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of information available from this server.
- The documents and related graphics published on this server could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. The Pony Club Association Of Victoria Inc. and/or its web developer. May make improvements and/or changes in the site(s) described herein at any time.
- All medical and veterinary material on this web site is provided for information only and may not be constructed as medical or veterinarian advice or instruction. No action should be taken based on the contents of this website instead, appropriate health professionals and veterinarians should be consulted.
- Links to third party sites will let you leave the Pony Club Association Of Victoria Inc website. The linked sites are not under the control of the Pony Club Association Of Victoria Inc and the Pony Club Association Of Victoria Inc (PCAV) is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. The Pony Club Association Of Victoria Inc is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The Pony Club Association Of Victoria Inc and/or its affiliates of the site.
- Appearance of any advertisement within the Pony Club Association of Victoria or its affiliated Zones and clubs websites does not constitute a recommendation or endorsement by the Pony Club Association Of Victoria Inc (PCAV), its employees and or agents of the goods or services offered therein.
- Advertisers and/or agencies upon and by lodging material with the Pony Club Association Of Victoria Inc (PCAV) for publication on the website will, at any and all time now or in the future INDEMNIFY, the Pony Club Association of Victoria Inc or its affiliated Zones and clubs, its servants and agents against all liability claims or proceedings whatsoever arising from the publication and without limiting the generality of the foregoing to INDEMNIFY each of them in relation to breech of copyright, infringement of trademarks or names of publication titles, unfair competition or trade practices, royalties or the violation of rights of privacy or defamation or slander and warrant that the material complies with all relevant laws and regulations and that nothing in particular therein is capable of or otherwise in breach of the Trade Practices Act, the Fair Trading Act or other like legislation.
This User Agreement and any disputes arising out of or related to the Pony Club Association of Victoria Inc (A0013413S), shall be governed by, and construed and enforced in accordance with, the laws of the Commonwealth of Australia.
A SPECIAL NOTE TO PARENTS
PCAV supports the Internet Content Rating Association (ICRA).
We care about personal privacy and support the privacy guidelines developed by the Children’s Advertising Review Unit (CARU), for collecting information from children in the interactive environment. We are especially mindful of the need for children who may visit this site to consult with their parents before furnishing personal information or ordering anything on line, and therefore recommend that parents monitor the on-line activities of their children. In areas where information may be collected from children under 13, we incorporate special notices urging children to get parental permission before providing any information or ordering products.
We do not require a child to disclose more information than is reasonably necessary to participate in a contest, game or other activity as a condition of participation. Upon proper identification, parents may review the personal information we have collected about the child, request deletion, or refuse to allow further collection or use.
By becoming familiar with the use of protection software and other internet tools used throughout the PCAV site, your confidence of ponyclubvic.org.au will grow, providing reassurance that your children are sharing a safe, fun and entertaining on-line experience.
We hope that you and your children enjoy our site and visit us often!